Attorney Jamie Gottschalk-Hall focuses her talents exclusively on representing employees. She is passionate about her work because, as she says, she’s “tired of employers playing games with people’s livelihoods. The balance of power between employers and employees is grossly disproportionate, and most employees are too intimidated to stand up for their rights and fear retaliation if they do.” Jamie is eager to stand up for, and work tirelessly to uphold, the legal rights of employees.
Jamie earned her J.D. in 2003 from Western State University College of Law. She is admitted to the California Bar, a member of California Employment Lawyers Association, as well as the Orange County Bar Association. Jamie is also a California Real Estate Broker and member of the California Association of Realtors and the Orange County Association of Realtors. Jamie has used her knowledge of law and procedure as an Adjunct Professor and as the Assistant Legal Clinic Director at Western State University College of Law, as well as Program Director of Paralegal studies at Career College of California, and as a Bar Mentor.
- Pedersen Law APC, Irvine, CA.
- Associate Attorney, June 2018 to present.
- The Legacy Lawyers, P.C.
- Associate Attorney, July 2016 to December 2017.
- Solo Practitioner
- January 2008 to July 2016.
- Ko & Zeiler
- Associate Attorney, July 2004 to January 2008.
- Western State College of Law, Fullerton, CA, 2003. Juris Doctorate with honors
- Kelsey-Jenney College, 1995. Degree in Paralegal Studies with honors
Other Law Related Experience
- Instructor and Paralegal Program Director: Career College of California, (December 2013 – July 2015)
- Professor / Assistant Legal Clinic Director / Staff Attorney: (Aug 2004 – June 2007) Western State University College of Law, Western State University Legal Clinic, a Civil Litigation Legal Clinic.
- Intern, Orange County Public Defender’s Office, (April 2004 – June 2004)
- ABA Certified Student Attorney, Western State University Legal Clinic (2003)
- Death Penalty Appeal, (2003)
- Paralegal: Various (1995-2000)
Memberships and Awards
- Member: California Employment Lawyers Association
- Member: Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Witkin Awards for Academic Excellence; Honor Roll/Dean’s List; Public Service/Pro Bono Award; Student Bar Association, Bylaw Committee Chair; Certified Student Attorney