Jennifer J. Santillan is admitted to practice law in the State of California. Jennifer earned her J.D. from Western State University College of Law, where she graduated with Magna Cum Laude honors and received a Certificate of Exemplary Public Service for dedicating over 120 hours of pro bono work in her community. During law school, Jennifer was invited to join Law Review and the Honors Moot Court Team, participating in National Moot Court Competitions. In 2018, Jennifer won an award for writing the Best Appellate Brief out of 34 law schools participating in the Rendigs Moot Court Competition in Cincinnati, Ohio. Jennifer also received the Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Legal Writing and Research, Civil Procedure, and Community Property while in law school, an award granted to the top student in each course. Jennifer is passionate about serving her community and advocating for the rights of employees.
- Pedersen Law, APC
- Attorney, January 2021 to present.
- Law Clerk, March 2018 to July 2019, December 2019 to January 2021.
- California Court of Appeal
- Judicial Extern & Legal Research Assistant to Justice William Bedsworth, January 2018 to April 2018.
- Western State College of Law, Irvine, CA
- Magna Cum Laude
- Certificate of Exemplary Public Service
- Western State Law Review, Business Department & Media Alerts Team
- Honors Moot Court Member
- Phi Alpha Delta International Law Fraternity, Treasurer and President
- Public Interest Law Foundation, Vice President
- Dean’s Fellow Peer Mentor
- Deans’ Circle Member
- California State University Fullerton, Fullerton, CA
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration – Finance
Honors & Awards
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Legal Writing and Research, Civil Procedure, and Community Property
- Best Appellate Brief Award, Rendigs Moot Court Competition, Cincinnati Ohio – March 2018
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA)
- Orange County Women Lawyers Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta International Law Fraternity – Society of Scholars