Mrs. Pedersen, an experienced licensed attorney, not only engages in the practice of law, but also doubles as the firm’s chief administrative officer. As an attorney, Janelle has limited her practice to court appearance work, discovery coordination, attorney correspondence, and trial preparation efforts, which she has performed with great facility. However, the greatest value Janelle brings to our clients is in the integration of her knowledge of the law with her administrative duties. Charged with primary responsibility to oversee the preparation of all client invoicing, she uses her extensive legal experience to assure clear, concise and accurate time and cost accounting and invoicing. Her personable style makes her a client favorite at the firm.
Janelle also competently handles the prosecution of limited jurisdiction matters, including trials on matters with the amount in controversy of less than $25,000.
- Pedersen Law APC, Westminster, CA.
- Chief Administrative Officer/Office Administrator. June 2000 to present.
- Attorney, May 1994 to Present
- Law Offices of Joe Correa, Norwalk, CA.
- Contract Attorney, 1992 to 1994.
- Law Offices of Luis Del Villar, Fullerton, CA
- Associate Attorney, 1989 to 1991.
- Western State University School of Law, Fullerton, 1987. Juris Doctorate.
- University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, 1976. Master of Science in Dietetics.
- University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, 1973. Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition.