Kristina Coronado has been a member of the firm since 2006 and has served as the firm’s Certified Law Clerk and Certified Paralegal. Efficient, sharp and extremely organized, Kristina provides the firm with litigation support ranging from drafting and compiling information for discovery responses, pleadings, motions and appeals; preparing presentations for various speaking engagements, drafting, reviewing and transmitting legal correspondence; communicating with clients, experts, and witnesses; organizing and analyzing discovery in preparation for hearings and trials; managing and electronically bates-stamping document productions; supervising law clerks and legal staff; preparing cases for trial and providing technical assistance during trial proceedings. Kristina is bilingual, speaking English and Spanish and is, therefore, an asset when communicating with our Spanish—speaking clientele.
Kristina graduated at the top of her class at Kensington College of Paralegal Studies in 2006; received an Associate’s Degree of Arts in Psychology in 2009 from Orange Coast College, and a Bachelor’s Degree of Arts in Psychology in 2011 from California State University-Fullerton. Kristina has completed her last year at Western State College of Law at Argosy. While in law school, Kristina has been a member of the Dean’s Circle, served as the 2016-2017 Editor-in-Chief of Western State Law Review, received a Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Legal Research & Writing, and served as a summer extern for Honorable Commissioner Carmen Luege at the Orange County Superior Court. Kristina was also awarded the inaugural “Best Policy” Award at the Western State Honor & Glory Moot Court Round for her appellate oral argument during her first year of law school. Kristina is currently a member of the Society of Scholars for the Phi Alpha Delta law fraternity.
- Pedersen Law APC
- Paralegal, 2006-present
- Orange County Superior Court
- Extern to Honorable Commissioner Carmen Luege
- Western State College of Law at Argosy University, Irvine, CA, 2018
- Dean’s Circle
- Editor-in-Chief of Western State Law Review
- California State University-Fullerton, Fullerton, CA, 2011. Bachelor of Arts in Psychology.
- Orange Coast College, Costa Mesa, CA, 2009. Associate of Arts in Psychology.
- Kensington College of Paralegal Studies, Santa Ana, CA, 2006.
Honors & Awards
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Legal Research & Writing
- Inaugural “Best Policy” Award at the Western State Honor & Glory Moot Court Round for appellate oral argument
- Society of Scholars for the Phi Alpha Delta law fraternity